Parishkar follows all the norms set by Rajasthan University and the Government of Rajasthan. All the rules related to admission are mentioned in the college prospectus.
The senior lecturers of the college counsel the visiting students and their parents. Students fill up the application form to seek the admission.
Online Registration Process
The online registration for admission facility is also provided to the students. The application form for provisional admission is available on this college website. Students can access and fill up the form and submit it to the college authorities for provisional admission.
Documents required at the time of admission
Documents required at the time of admission are clearly mentioned in the admission form:
- Secondary Marksheet (Self-attested 2 Copies)
- Senior Secondary Marksheet (Original copy/Self-attested 2 copies)
- Passport size coloured photographs (3 photos)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Self-attested copies)
- Address proof (Voter ID/Ration card/ Aadhar card/ driving license of parents) self-attested copy.
Migration (if not belonging to the University of Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, original copy)
- Scholarship is provided to the student (Boy) on the basis of their percentege obtained in the last qualifying examination (only B.A. & B.Com)
- For the girls candidate 25% Fee rebate as scholarship is given only in B.A. & B.Com program