- PCGE has started four year B.A. B.Ed. course in the session 2017-18. NCTE & UOR has sanctioned 50 seats every year. Students, willing to be teacher can join PCGE through qualifying examine held by Govt. of Rajasthan through any state University. The University will allot the students through counselling.
- The syllabus has been prepared by the University of Rajasthan in which three optional subjects and education subjects will be studied.
PCGE students in BA. B.Ed. can also take competition classes for free.
- 10+2 (Minimum 48% Marks)
|Course||Yearly Tuition Fees||Games and Sports Fee||Uniform Charges||Total|
I. Student can submit fee either in Cash/DD or only in some
specific cases through Cheque (Submission of fee via cheque
will be subject to clearance)
II. Student can pay fee by using various Online Payment System
e.g. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Wallets etc.
III. Debit Card Swipe Machine is also available at fee counter,
Parent/Guardian can come and swipe their card (without paying
any extra cost) to submit their Fee or any other dues.
Compulsory Subject (Four)
- General Hindi
- General English
- Computer Application (ICT)
- Environmental Education
Content of Social Science Subject:- A Student has to opt any three paper from group B.
- Hindi ( I & II)
- Sanskrit (I & II)
- English (I & II)
- Urdu (I & II)
- History (I & II)
- Political Science/Pub. Aid (I & II)
- Economics (I & II)
- Sociology (I & II)
- Philosophy/ Psychology (I & II)
- Drawing & Painting (I & II)
- Geography (I & II)
- Home Science (I & II)
- Music (I & II)
|S.No.||Details of Uniform||Qty||Price
|Total Amount in Rs.||3950/-|
For any Queries feel free to contact on:
or mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org