BA Course in PCGE is Gold. This course has been designed in three folds-
- At First, our classes are conducted with a purpose to achieve excellent marks in university exams and construct excellent academic career which is useful in higher education, research, teaching etc.
- Secondly, we teach BA subjects co-relating, and extending to IAS, RAS, SSC, Bank and other competitive exams. So students become aware and competent to face these exams along with their graduation. Creative answer writing skills are also developed which are required in university exams and IAS, RAS competition exams.
- PCGE teaching learning process is student-centric, thus pro-active from students point of view. The interactive activities transform students into confident, analytical, innovative, creative and communicative in spoken & written both ways.Thus PCGE students are transformed into a very confident and creative as a personal entrepreneur also.
- Though BA course can be done from any college or even as private also, but BA from PCGE means to invent a competent personality in himself/herself.
Elective Subjects (Optional)
Geography, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Hindi Literature, English Literature, Drama, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Music & Physical Education.
Student can opt any three subjects for the BA course.
- PCGE has evolved unique teaching learning process in BA. Instead of giving lectures and making students passive listener, PCGE teachers have adopted student centric teaching methodology. focusing on interactive classes.
- For it, various methods like searching keywords in a sentence, key concepts in paragraph, asking the students themselves to solve the objective type questions from a chapter, analyzing the concepts of the chapter, inspiring students to give presentations, assessing daily in an informal way and fortnightly in a form of OMR test.
- We believe that when teaching, learning and evaluation go simultaneously then education becomes creative and enjoyable.
- Special attention is provided to develop analytical thinking among students (for the competitions like IAS & RAS) which can be shaped through interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and creative answer writing practice.
- Every step of our students is taken to transform the mind into a critical thinker by analyzing, reflecting, opinion making and expressing entity with a natural behavior.
- Classes for University Syllabus
- Classes for Personality Development
- Classes for Competition
Excellent University Results
Our BA students have brought laurels to PCGE though bagging16 merit positions (continuously since 2011), showing an outstanding performance by any college in Rajasthan.
- The students of BA are not only confined to merit list of the university but also added another feather in the cap by cracking various competitions.
- Seven alumni of PCGE have been selected in last RAS exam.
- About 50 PCGE students have been selected as school lectures in 2016-17.
- Several PCGE students are serving as Police Sub-inspectors, Grade II & III Teacher, Patwars, Clerks, Constables etc.
- Many students are in corporate sector as Bank Managers, Bank POs, Bank clerks, Executives etc.
- There are regular training & placement activities in the college which help the students to find their future in various jobs.
BA. B.Ed. (4 year) course
- PCGE has started four year BA. B.Ed. course in the session 2017-18. NCTE & UOR has sanctioned 50 seats every year. Students, willing to be teacher can join PCGE through qualifying examine held by Govt. of Rajasthan through any state University. The University will allot the students through counselling.
- The syllabus has been prepared by the University of Rajasthan in which three optional subjects and education subjects will be studied.
- PCGE students in BA. B.Ed. can also take competition classes for free.