PCGE follows all the norms set by Rajasthan University and the Government of Rajasthan. All the rules related to admission are mentioned in the college prospectus. The facilities, are provided to female and ST/SC/OBC/Minorities candidates and sports persons.
The senior lecturers of the college counsel the visiting students and their parents. Students fill up the application form to seek the admission.
The online registration for admission facility is also provided to the students. The application form for provisional admission is available on this Link. Students can access and fill up the form and submit it to the college authorities for admission process.
Documents required at the time of admission are clearly mentioned in the admission form:
- Secondary Marksheet (Self-attested 2 Copies)
- Sr. Secondary Marksheet (Original copy/Self-attested 2 copies)
- Passport size colored photographs (3 photos)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Self-attested copies)
- Address proof (Voter ID/Ration card/ Aadhar card/ driving license of parents) self-attested copy.
- Affidavit regarding Anti-ragging on Rs. 10 Non Judicial stamp paper attested by Notary (original copy)
- Click to view fee details
- Eligibility Criteria
Migration (if not belonging to the University of Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, original copy)
- All girl candidates for B.A. & B.Com. are provided 25% rebate in fee, irrespective of their percentage in the examination.
- Students of B.A. Pt.-I (Boys) who have secured 70% to 80% in the examination (under 10+2 Scheme) are provided 10% rebate and 80% and above are provided 20% rebate in the tuition fee.
- Students B.Com. Pt.-I (Boys) who have secured 60% to 70% in the examination (under 10+2 Scheme) are provided 10% rebate and 70 % to 80% are provided 15% rebateand 80% and above are provided 20% rebate in the tuition fee.
- Students who went through CPT/CS Exam were provided rebate of Rs. 2000/- in next year college tuition fee.
- The college believes that payment of fee should never hinder the education of any student. Rebate in fee is provided to economically weaker students also which is decided by Fee rebate committee of the college, only in genuine cases. Facility to pay the fee in two installments (First by 10th July & second by 10th September every year) is also given to all the students.
- Rebate of Rs. 500/- is given to the students who deposit the whole amount of the fee before 10th July, of the year.