To make learning process more extensive, comprehensive, comparative and practical, self-study along with classroom studies is an important activity.
• To develop the habit of self-study in the students along with classroom teaching and learning.
• To make classroom teaching and learning extensive, comprehensive and comparative by individual efforts of students.
• To enhance general knowledge and interdisciplinary knowledge global for the teachers and students.
• To keep the teachers updated in teaching-learning process by adding new material regularly.
• To co-relate classroom studies with the library Content.
|Books:- 16867 (including Reference and Text Book)||Journal and Magazines:- 56|
|News Papers:- 13||Employment News Papers:- 2|
|Thesises:- 56||Dissertations:- 33|
|Reports:- 10||CD's:- 200|
|E-Library Zone:- 15|
|Total seating capacity|
|The library has its own reading room where 70 readers can sit and study.|
|Working hours of the library:|
|On working days||8.00 am to 6.00 pm|
|On Holiday days||8.00 am to 4.30 pm|
|Reading room stays open||8.00 am to 6.00 pm (Working days)|
|8.00 am to 6.00 pm (Exams days)|
|During vacations||8.00 am to 4.30 pm|
|• Library is functioning fully with E-facilities including the issues and deposits of the books.|
|• Frequent feedback is taken from the readers for the improvement and betterment of the library facilities|
|Syllabus, Five Years Question Papers, Newspaper Clipping and Competitive Books|
|Photocopying facility: On payment photocopying facility is available for readers in the library. Required part of the reference books, journals, magazines and books of 'unissued block' can be photocopied for the readers.|