- The students of PCGE organized two rallies during the Anna Hazare movement against corruption and for Lok Pal responding to the social cause.
- The value based education system in PCGE makes the students compassionate to others. As a result, the students save the life of many birds which get wounded by kites and strings on Makar Sankranti festival as it is a Kite flying festival and hundreds of birds get hurt on this festival.
- The students visited the streets of Mansarovar and organized a sanitation drive under Swach Bharat Abhiyan on 2nd October, 2016.
- PCGE organized a workshop on Gender Issue and an essay writing competition on Bhroon Hatya in association with an NGO- SURE and Beti Bachao with Rajasthan University Women Association.
- The students prepared placards and organized a rally when the Nirbhaya movement was going on in Delhi.
- The Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of Rajasthan invited PCGE and 2460 PCGE students and they presented a dance drama 'Maa Tujhe Salaam' in presence of 40,000 youth from all over Rajasthan, creating a world record of non-Bollywood Choreography and giving a massage of patriotism. It was an outstanding extension activity performed by PCGE.
- PCGE students present a play 'Aazadi' every year making and repeating a world record of 600 to 800 casts on a single stage. It is based on the 90 years of our freedom struggle between 1857 to 1947. The Vice-Chancellors, MP, Deans of the faculties, eminent professors and HOD's of the University of Rajasthan and other colleges, teachers and students from various colleges, and parents watch this great show every year. Newspapers, TV channels record this event extensively.
- The college has organized a state level debate competition of more than 40 colleges on very sensitive issues of the society.
- PCGE students were sensitized to help the Kashmiri people when there was flood devastation in Kashmir and the students and faculty collected Rs. 13,635 and sent to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund. It was a spontaneous and appreciable activity of PCGE students.
PCGE, adhering to the social responsibilities and its conscious efforts have developed the feel of social responsibility in the students and teachers. Its impact has been so positive that a self disciplined atmosphere is prevailing in the college. A co-operative and appreciative culture can be observed in the college.
PCGE's moral Code of Ethics for higher education has been generated with a purpose of transforming the students into agents of social change. Not only the university syllabus but also the Competition Programme The Competitor the Personality Development Programme, NSS, NCC & Rover Rangers all are preparing the students to come out of their personal shell and serve the society with a real motive of life. This is a sustainable relationship of the individual with the society.
- PCGE organized a workshop on Nautanki musical drama in collaboration with National school of Drama and presented the Nautanki “Shriman Dhokha Urf Sattadhari” on the Ravindra Manch, the famous theatre hall of Jaipur.
- PCGE has been organizing a Blood Donation camp for the last five years and almost 220 units blood is donated in collaboration with the Rotary Club, Jaipur.
- With Red Clip organization PCGE has been participating in awareness activities like debates, discussions, poster making, painting etc regarding HIV AIDS. PCGE students have been awarded I prize in debate and III place in painting competition. In addition to this one of the PCGE students achieved the third place in December 2014 on the World Aids Day competition organized by the Department of Medical and Health, the Government of Rajasthan.
- PCGE organized debates and essay competitions with Transparency International, Rajasthan Chapter. Shri I.C Shrivastava, Former Additional Chief Secretary, Govt. of Rajasthan, the chairperson of the above organization addressed the students and the teachers regarding the eradication of corruption.
- The students of PCGE participated in the Traffic Control activities in a collaboration activity with Metro Mass Hospital and Traffic Control Board, Jaipur.
- PCGE students participated on Matadhikar Diwas at the Birla Auditorium, Jaipur on the invitation of the Govt. of Rajasthan.
- The students of NSS saved the lives of many birds on Makar Sankranti, the kite festival in association with an NGO.