Research is the soul of higher education so research is the fundamental objective of PCGE education also it starts from classroom itself. The teaching and learning in Parishkar is research oriented with an aim to make our students researchers of all the problems of their life. Here the students study with the aim, “we are not born to repeat the things but to create and innovate new ideas” which is possible only due to the development of the research attitude and Research culture provided by the college.
The research committee has made provisions for the Code of Ethics officially that are as follows:
- The research should be relevant and useful to the society.
- The research work done by the students of the college under the supervision should be original in hypothesis with adequate use, analysis and inclusion of data.
- Data can be taken from secondary sources but should be authentic and acquired from the agencies of high reputation.
- Data collected at the personal level should be verifiable at any time.
- The report should be written originally by the researcher himself/herself.
- The researcher should follow the high standards of research methodology.
- Strong efforts should be made in such a way that the gist of the report is published in a national/ international journals.
- If any student or teacher does not follow this Code of Conduct, he/she can be debarred from the research work by the decision of a sub-committee consisted of at least three subject experts and the college faculty. This sub-committee is constituted by the Research Committee.