The research committee has made provisions for the Code of Ethics officially that are as follows:
- The research should be useful to the society
- The research work done by the students of the college under the supervision should be original in framing hypothesis with collection, analysis and inclusion of data.
- Data should be from primary sources preferably. If it is taken from secondary sources, it should be authentic and acquired from the agencies of high reputation.
- Data collected at the personal level should be verifiable at any time.
- The report should be written originally by the researcher himself/herself.
- The researcher should follow the high standards of research methodology.
- Strong efforts should be made in such a way that the gist of the report is published in a national/ international journal.
- If any student or teacher does not follow this Code of Conduct, he/she can be debarred from the research work by the decision of a sub-committee consisted of at least three subject experts and the college faculty. This sub-committee is constituted by the Research Committee.