We have a research committee that works in a well defined policy to evolve research culture. Here, we:
- Develop research attitude in the students by searching key words in a sentence, key idea in a paragraph, key concept in a chapter, co-relate the concepts of the book to the life realities and finally construct new concepts out of the life-realities.
- Encourage students to undertake surveys and fieldworks under the supervision of the faculty of the college.
- Assign research projects to the students of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Organize exhibitions on the research works completed by the teachers.
- Conduct sessions to share the experiences of field surveys and reports.
- Invite eminent professors to deliver lectures on research methodology and research aptitude to train the teachers and students of the college for research projects.
- Organize national/international seminars and conferences to promote the students to present research papers extensively.