- Jan 19, 2017
Scope of BCA
The Bachelor of Computer Application prepares students for a career in computer application and IT besides the students can also prepare for various competitions and further studies like M.C.A, M.B.A, other technical courses and competitive exams. PCGE provides additional classes for Math, Reasoning, English & GK which are useful in almost all the types of competitions, even in cracking R-TET, CAT. The students become able to choose their career confidently.
PCGE has evolved unique teaching learning process in BCA classes. The teachers of PCGE have adopted student-centric teaching methodology that focuses on interactive classes. For it, various methods have been adopted like:
- Searching keywords in a sentence.
- Key concepts in paragraph.
- Asking the students themselves to solve the objective type questions from a chapter.
- Analyzing the concepts of the chapter.
- Inspiring the students to give presentations.
- Assessing daily in an informal way and fortnightly in a form of OMR test.
In addition to this, we also work to develop analytical thinking among students (for the competitions like IAS & RAS). For this we teach our students through interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and creative answer writing practice.
Industrial visits and internship.
- In PCGE, BCA students are exposed to the competitive examinations like: IAS, RAS, NDA, CDS, SSC, Police Sub-Inspector, Bank PO & Clerk, Railways, Accountant & Corporate sector exams also. They are provided with two-hour daily classes for competition Math, Reasoning, English & GK.
- PCGE students get these competition classes for 5 months (from July to Nov.) for all the three years.
- They can attend competition summer classes also (from 3rd week of May to first week of July every year). Thus total 19.5 months competition classes are provided to a BCA student in three years. So that the BCA students of PCGE become much stronger than any other coaching institute. Consequently, BCA students are selected in different Govt. & private sectors on various posts.
Career for BCA Students
- Software developer
- Website developer
- Ethical Hacker
- Digital Marketing
- Bank PO
- Bank Clerk
- SSC (Custom Officer, Excise Officer, CBI etc.)
- Police Sub-Inspector
BCA course at PCGE also provides research practices which include better opportunities to initiate the research project work at graduation level. This develops the research attitude in the students and they venture into unfamiliar areas of the education. This improves students’ management skills.
Top Academic Programmes After BCA Graduation
MCA / Master of Computer Application
With the IT boom dominating Indian economy, computer applications and IT industry has emerged as one of the most lucrative career options available to BCA degree holders. MCA is an ideal academic programme for the students who want to pursue their higher studies in this domain.
MBA / Master of Business
This is one of the most seeking career choice for BCA graduates. Many institutes have started offering MBA degrees with specialization in scientific domains like hospital management, laboratory management and IT management that are ideal for BCA graduates. PCGE prepares the students for CAT (entrance test for MBA) by providing specific competition classes.
Technical short-term courses
BCA graduates who are looking for a skill based educational opportunity can take up short-term courses like SAP, JAVA, SQL, .NET, Financial Accounting, PGDM and others. These courses will help them develop necessary skill set required to take up technical job profiles with ease.
For any Queries feel free to contact on:
or mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org