Parishkar moral Code of Ethics for higher education has been generated with a purpose of transforming the students into agents of social change. Not only the university syllabus but also the Competition Programme The Competitor and the Personality Development Programme, NSS, NCC & Rover Rangers all are preparing the students to come out of their personal shell and serve the society with a real motive of life. This is a sustainable relationship of the individual with the society.
- Parishkar organized a workshop onNautanki musical drama in collaboration with National school of Drama and presented the Nautanki “Shriman Dhokha Urf Sattadhari” on the Ravindra Manch, the famous theatre hall of Jaipur.
- Parishkar has been organizing aBlood Donation camp for the last five years and almost 220 units blood is donated in collaboration with the Rotary Club, Jaipur.
- With Red Clip organization Parishkar has been participating in awareness activities like debates, discussions, poster making, painting etc regarding HIV AIDS. PCGE students have been awarded I prize in debate and III place in painting competition. In addition to this one of the Parishkar students achieved the third place in December 2014 on the World Aids Day competition organized by the Department of Medical and Health, the Government of Rajasthan.
- Parishkar organized debates and essay competitions with Transparency International, Rajasthan Chapter. Shri I.C Shrivastava, Former Additional Chief Secretary, Govt. of Rajasthan, the chairperson of the above organization addressed the students and the teachers regarding the eradication of corruption.
- The students of Parishkar participated in the Traffic Control activities in a collaboration activity with Metro Mass Hospital and Traffic Control Board, Jaipur.
- Parishkar students participated on Matadhikar Diwas at the Birla Auditorium, Jaipur on the invitation of the Govt. of Rajasthan.
- The students of NSS saved the lives of many birds on Makar Sankranti, the kite festival in association with an NGO.
Student can access the following
- Can view academic calendar
- Can view Time Table
- Can update their profile
- Can view Attendance Record
- Can receive online assignments
- Can submit online assignments
- Can check their performance
- Online Notifications facility
- Online SMS and E-mail facility
- Students Grievance to faculty & Management
- Examinations result can be viewed online
- Payment and fee receipt facility is available
- Online E-Resources facility is there.